2020 Honda CRF450R
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Holeshot Hungry. Podium Ready.
Then there's the limited-production CRF450R Works Edition. The RWE gets all the improvements of the CRF450R plus a special hand-ported cylinder head, black DID DirtStar LT-X rims, a new, exclusive Yoshimura exhaust system with titanium header, titanium nitride-coated lower fork legs and shock shaft, an RK gold chain, special ECU settings, a factory-spec gripper seat, and more.
- Next-Generation Aluminum Frame: The CRF450R's Next-Gen twin spar aluminum frame positions the rear shock's mounting point lower, opening up the airbox area and contributing to a lower center of gravity for more holeshots. The frame geometry also helps improve traction, feeling and steering precision.
- HRC Launch Control: We're talking about a special ECU program here: push the button to select the mode, hold the throttle open, release the clutch, and the CRF450R will do the rest, launching you into the first turn with a big advantage. It turns your bike into a holeshot-seeking machine!
- Electric Start: Kickstarting? Maybe if you're riding in the vintage class, but not here. By ditching the kickstarter entirely, our engineers can make the CRF450R lighter. Electric starters and lithium-ion batteries are so light now and so good that putting them on a bike like this is a win/win combination. And winning is what a CRF450R is all about.
- Engine Type: 449cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 96.0mm x 62.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.5:1
- Valve Train: Unicam four-valve; 38mm intake; 31mm exhaust
- Induction: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 46mm downdraft throttle body
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Transmission: Close-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 Chain; 13T/49T
- Front Suspension: 49mm inverted Showa fork with rebound and compression damping adjustability; 12.0 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock with adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 12.3 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Single 260mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc
- Front Tire: Dunlop MX3S 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: Dunlop MX3S 120/80-19
- Wheelbase: 58.3 inches
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27° 22'
- Trail: 4.6 inches
- Seat Height: 37.8 inches
- Ground Clearance: 12.9 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 1.66 gallons
- Curb Weight: 247 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF450R
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0mm x 62.1mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 46mm downdraft throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 49mm inverted Showa fork with rebound and compression damping adjustability; 12.0 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 260mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop MX3S 80/100-21
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link Showa single shock with adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 12.3 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop MX3S 120/80-19
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 247 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.66 gal.
- 58.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.8 in.
- 4.6 in.
- 27 deg. 22 min.
- Close-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- #520 Chain; 13T/49T