2016 Honda Stateline ABS
Get Ready To Be The Center Of Attention.
People ride cruisers for two big reasons: the way they work, and the way they look. Around town and on the road, the relaxed, stretched-out cruiser style is not only comfortable, but it makes sense too. And the way they look—cruisers turn heads everywhere, even when they’re parked. That’s especially true of the Honda Stateline. With its stretched lines and progressive styling, it really stands out. With its 1312cc V-twin engine, shaft final drive, disc brakes and fuel injection, it’s as modern and trouble-free as any Honda out there, and you know how good that feels.
You see a lot of cruisers out there that have too much junk hung all over them. Not the Stateline. Its streamlined good looks really set it apart. And the way it rides? That puts it even further ahead of the pack.
It’s All About the Engine: Fuel-injected and featuring three valves per cylinder, the Stateline’s mighty 1312cc 52-degree V-twin is the perfect fusion of traditional layout and modern engineering.
Less Is More: Everything about the Stateline is tastefully done, with a streamlined spin. Case in point: Check out the tank-mounted speedometer, nestled inside a gorgeous, specially designed chrome housing.
Stopping Power: The Stateline features a 336mm front and a 296mm rear-disc brake and the option of Honda’s Anti-Lock Brake System. That makes for powerful, sure stops. Because you never know what the open road is going to throw at you.
- 1312cc V-Twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Stateline's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Front- and Rear-Disc Brakes: A single 336mm disc/twin-piston caliper unit up front and 296mm disc/single-piston caliper setup in back ensure the Stateline can reel itself in when needed.
- Five-Spoke Cast Wheels: Silver-finish five-spoke wheels never go out of true, are easy to keep clean and just plain look right on a sharp, contemporary cruiser like the Stateline.
- Full Valanced Fenders: Those long, full-coverage fenders with their deep side valances are purely modern, but pay tribute to some of the classic cruisers of old. That combination of classic and new is what the Stateline is all about.
- Wide, Low-Profile Tires: Big, fat and bad to the bone, the Stateline’s wide, low tires do more than just look good—they are the basis for the Stateline’s excellent handling. Exactly what you’d expect from a Honda cruiser.
- Low-Slung Saddle: Measuring in at an ultra-low 26.7 inches, the Stateline’s wide, one-piece, deep-dish seat not only beefs up the comfort level, but the classic styling as well.
- Retro-Progressive Styling: Like its Sabre and Fury cousins, the Stateline with its chopped dragster look, beefy V-twin and long, neo-design fenders, is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced.
- Tank-Mounted Instruments: Part of the Stateline’s super-clean look comes from mounting the instruments in a streamlined, modern tank nacelle. It completely opens up the handlebar area, yet still gives you all the information you need.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper; Optional ABS and CBS
- Front Tire: 140/80-17
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Rake: 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 118 mm (4.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 70.1 in.
- Seat Height: 26.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 688 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal.
- Model Id: VT1300CRA
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Blue Metallic
- Mpg: 46 MPG
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 296mm disc with single-piston caliper; ABS and CBS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 70.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.7 in.
- 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 118 mm (4.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal.
- 46 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 688 lb.
- Final Drive
- Blue Metallic
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.