2019 Honda TRX90X
Stock Image: White
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Miles of Smiles.
The great outdoors may be an awesome, expansive place, but one of the best ways to see it is on our smallest all-terrain vehicle: the Honda TRX90X. That's especially true if you're talking about first-time ATV riders, and younger riders in particular.
The TRX90X is designed from the outset to be beginner friendly, but it still has plenty of sporty performance, and that means more experienced riders can have fun too.
Because it has such a broad powerband, our proven, rugged single-cylinder, single-overhead-cam engine makes it easier for beginners. Plus, the electric starter makes getting underway a snap. And then there's possibly the biggest plus of all: the TRX90X features Honda's no-clutch transmission. They still get to shift gears, but there's literally no clutch to worry about, and that means no fear of stalling. New riders can concentrate on the fundamentals of control—and just plain fun, too.
The TRX90X is an ATV the whole family can enjoy. And since it's a Honda, you'll enjoy it for years and years to come.
Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly. TRX90X riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
A Great ATV Starts with a Great Engine: The TRX90X delivers smooth power, easy operation and rugged reliability thanks to its 86cc engine and no-clutch transmission. It's the perfect combination for beginning riders.
Easy Starting: The TRX90X is equipped with an effortless push-button electric starter so there's never a hassle when it's time to ride. It also employs a keyed ignition switch, so you're always in control of who goes riding, and when.
- Rugged 86cc SOHC Four-Stroke Engine: Honda's proven 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth, useable power delivery and legendary reliability. Convenient, push-button electric starter ensures hassle-free starting in all conditions.
- Semi-Automatic Transmission: The TRX90X's durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze, while the versatile four-speed transmission is geared to deliver adequate power for appropriate riding conditions.
- Bump-Absorbing Suspension: Up front, independent suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers with 2.6 inches of travel for a comfortable, controlled ride. In the back, a single-shock rear suspension delivers all-day comfort with trail-taming handling.
- Keyed Ignition: It's all about being responsible. Since the TRX90X uses a keyed ignition, parents control who goes riding and when. And there's even an adjustable throttle limiter that lets you control top speed and power too.
- Color Options: Choose between the new White color option with pink stripes in the graphics, Olive with exclusive Honda Phantom Camo® highlights or the classic Honda Red. Plus, they all sport black frames and black wheels too.
- Engine Type: 86cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 47.0mm x 49.5mm
- Induction: 15mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Starter: Electric
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: Independent suspension; 2.6-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 2.6-inch travel
- Front Brakes: Dual sealed drum
- Rear Brake: Sealed drum
- Front Tires: 20 x 7-8
- Rear Tires: 19 x 8-8
- Length: 58.6 inches
- Width: 35.2 inches
- Height: 36.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 38.7 inches
- Seat Height: 26.0 inches
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 inches
- Turning Radius: 8.3 feet
- Curb Weight: 262 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
- Available Colors: Red, Olive, White
- Model ID: TRX90X
- Note: Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly. TRX90X riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
- Duration: 1 year
- Description: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0mm x 49.5mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 15mm piston-valve carburetor
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent suspension
- Front Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Dual sealed drum
- Front Tires
- 20 x 7-8
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock
- Rear Travel
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed drum
- Rear Tires
- 19 x 8-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 262 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal., including 0.3-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 58.6 in. x 35.2 in. x 36.5 in.
- 38.7 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Red, Olive, White
- 1 year Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan