2018 Kawasaki Brute Force® 300
Bennett Motor Sales Inc.
Brute Force® 300
The Brute Force® 300 ATV is perfect for riders 16 and older searching for a sporty and versatile ATV, packed with popular features, for a low price making it a great value.
- Strong 271cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke engine with electric start
- Ultra-smooth automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) has HI/LO ranges and reverse
- Rugged and powerful front and rear disc brakes
- Convenient front and rear cargo racks and 500-lbs. towing capacity
- Easy to view multi-function display
- Full floorboards help to protect feet
- A wide stable stance, single shock rear suspension and independent A-arm front suspension soak up the bumps and contribute to sporty handling
- Engine: 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, SOHC
- Displacement: 271cc
- Bore x Stroke: 72.7 x 65.2mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Fuel System: Keihin CVK32 carburetor
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Transmission: 2-speed automatic, reverse
- Final Drive: 2WD, Shaft
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/5.2 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Swingarm/5.6 in.
- Front Tire: AT 22 x 7-10 Maxxis tubeless
- Rear Tire: AT 22 x 10-10 Maxxis tubeless
- Front Brakes: Dual 180mm discs
- Rear Brakes: Single 180mm disc
- Ground Clearance: 6.1 in.
- Starting System: Electrical with recoil backup
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gal.
- Turning Radius: 9.2 ft.
- Towing Capacity: 500 lb.
- Total Rack Capacity: 110 lb.
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: 44 lb./66 lb.
- Lighting: (2) 35W headlights, 5W taillight and 21W stoplight
- Frame Type: Double cradle, steel
- Track Front/Rear: 33.5/32.7 in.
- Overall Length: 75.4 in.
- Overall Width: 42.5 in.
- Overall Height: 46.1 in.
- Seat Height: 33.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 535.8 lb.
- Wheelbase: 45.9 in.
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, clock, fuel gauge and coolant temp light
- Color Choices: Super Black, Bright White
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Kawasaki’s KFX®50 is recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX®90 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16 riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only by persons 16 years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 72.7 x 65.2mm
- Fuel System
- Keihin CVK32 carburetor
- Starting System
- Electrical with recoil backup
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 5.2 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual 180mm discs
- Front Tires
- AT 22 x 7-10 Maxxis tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 5.6 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Single 180mm disc
- Rear Tires
- AT 22 x 10-10 Maxxis tubeless
- Double cradle, steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 535.8 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 44 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 66 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 6.1 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 75.4 in. x 42.5 in. x 46.1 in.
- 45.9 in.
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- 2-speed automatic, reverse
- (2) 35W headlights, 5W taillight and 21W stoplight
- Super Black, Bright White
- 12 Month Limited Warranty